Reverse Engineered Object: HD Renders and Exploded View

 Reverse Engineered Object: HD Renders and Exploded View

March 17th, 2024


Here we are, the final blog post on my reverse engineered object. The earring has been completed!


Exploded View: 
Wasn't exactly sure how to format this exploded view as everything is pretty much just strung onto the wires, so I hope this works. The renders were on a high quality but still seem a bit grainy for some reason, not quite sure what’s going on with that. 


Full Object View: 
Sunlight at 0.50 with a pin light above. 
















Close-up on beads: 

For the close up of the beads, I used a blue point light on one side and a purple on on the other side which created a fun gradient on the beads.

Close up on safety pin: 

The safety pin close-up close up has both a purple point light, a pink point light and a spotlight up above, I liked how the pink light could be seen on the inside of the safety pin.

Earrings on display: 

For this render, I decided to put the earrings on a little cardboard backing, as if they were sold in stores.

Close-up on earring hook: 

Spotlight and point light up above.

















This project was definitely a challenge for me, but I think it really opened my mind to the capabilities of Rhino. This is my first object design course so a lot of this was new to me at the beginning and seeing a final object from all the work I did and all I've learned is really rewarding. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineered Object: Progress I

2. Surface Design Study